Why Nott Me

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rain.. it started Monday night.. it's still raining.
Water, water everywhere.. pictures, I need to take pictures..

I took today off. I have "things" to do.

  • laundry, check working on that.
  • put away clean dishes
  • clean out fish tank
  • sneak sewing in here
  • sweep living room
  • clean both bathrooms
  • sneak in knitting

Today is all about me. I don't feel "organized" at home. And I hate that feeling. Also I wanted to get a jump start for the weekend. We're having company.

Work is stressful right now and it's going to get worse.. a person that I "backup" is going on vacation. That's on top of my job.. and my job at the moment is BUSY. So I decided to take a day off before it all hits. I'll be fine, it's just the anticipation of it all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home