Why Nott Me

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Update:
I am still knitting my cotton vest. Hope to get the front piece finished somtime this weekend.
First on my list today is the license branch. Not my favorite stop, but a necessary one! I am fighting off a sinus infection. It's really wearing me down. I keep hoping that I'll win.
I am looking at patterns to do some sewing, but first need to "clean" up my sewing room. Work keeps getting in the way of all my fun both at home and work! Worse part of this sinus infection, is it's making me SO tired!

List
  • License branch
  • pick up a few groceries
  • sweep & mop kitchen
  • clean main bathroom
  • laundry (never ending.. need to do rugs, bedsheets)
  • KNIT!
  • work on sewing room

No pictures...I'll try to get some up later today. Maybe I should take a picture of the sewing room.. before/after? humm... I'm off to get VERY busy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I hate our BMV.

28 July, 2008 20:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home