Why Nott Me

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Why I've not been posting...

I searched for a picture to post. I've been busy, just not taking pictures..

My grandfather (89) has been in a nursing home since last January. My Grandmother (79)...fell taking him to the hospital for a test, breaking her leg in 2 places requiring surgery. She won't be able to put weight on that leg for 3 months.

My neighbor had open heart surgery last month. This morning I heard and ambulance go by (very unusal, we live out in the country).. She's back in the
hospital, doctors still are unsure of what the problem is. Please keep her in your prayers.

I was hoping to avoid the flu this season, but people at work just don't know when to stay at home. (I find this very annoying). I was off Friday, you don't
want to know the details, trust me, I didn't either.

I've been knitting. I need to take pictures. Slacker, that's me. My niece, Robin, came down this weekend.. brave girl considering I've been sick! I taught her to pearl, and she managed to finish one fingerless glove and start the second by the time I took her home on Sunday! I was SO VERY impressed!

Monica (another niece.. I have five), we were planning on baking Monday, but she has two small boys and the weatherman is calling for freezing rain, so we've
re-scheduled. I am trying to decide if I should just get up and go to work.. the verdict is still out on that, since I scheduled the day off.

And I still have Christmas knitting to finish... I will take pictures before I gift them!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol-Ann Allen said...

Aha!
You are back!
I was so surprised to see an entry show up in bloglines!

So nice to see the update!

09 December, 2008 21:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home