Why Nott Me

Monday, January 12, 2009

2009 KNITTING GOALS

KNITTING WISHES FOR 2009, BUT NOT PARTICULLARY IN ORDER
* SOCKS –Rhonda
* SOCKS –Erikah
* SOCKS –finish my corn socks (so close-just do it!)
* VEST –finish cream vest in Rowan Big Wool
* Thermal Sweater (knitty2007) –have the yarn, what am I waiting on?
* SWEATER -?? Maybe ½ dollar for February Lady sweater

Look to see what I want to knit for next Christmas.. start earlier..
I am hoping that by posting it, I will keep on track. I have
gotten off course doing extra knitting for needy nieces. I made my one and only nephew a hat. (I made all of the nieces fun fur scarves last year but they seem to have forgotten that Philip didn't get one of those!) Then they "needed" hats too. So being the loving aunt I am.. I have done two and have two started.. then I will only have one more to go.. Of course, I should mention that I have also made Hubby two hats with ear flaps per his request. And I made my friends baby a hat too. He's a year old and only weighs 13 pounds.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home