Why Nott Me

Friday, January 09, 2009

What will stop your forward momentum.
-- a dislocated shoulder. Okay I knew I was in pain (more than one doctor has told me that my pain thresh hold is high). I waited until after Christmas to finally go to my chiropractor. Why? because I was too busy....

I just want it noted. I didn't stop knitting. I knit a 2 pair of fingerless mitts, 3 hats.. with a dislocated shoulder. I've never had one before, so I had no idea. I just new that my shoulder/back hurt. (I have left out the part, where the chiropractor told me I had a rib out, whatever that means) Bad. Like sleeping was painful.

I hope I'm on the road to recovery. I'm fairly certain I am. I'm weary of ice, but it does help the pain.. even the recovery pain.

I will post pictures. (I keep saying that, but ever since I got my new laptop.. it's not as friendly to me as my old one.. now that I've typed that it'll probably get even.)

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I'd like to knit. The chiropractor didn't say I couldn't. .. thank goodness.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Oh my goodness. Girl take care of yourself.

09 January, 2009 21:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home